Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy
- 6 days intensive training providing 50 hours of classroom tuition.
- Cost: £650 (includes course materials)
Our Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy course teaches you many specialised skills for dealing with the subconscious, non-rational processes involved in emotional and behavioural problems without committing to years of often ineffectual talk-therapy. This course teaches you to deal with emotional problems, deeply rooted in the past – by therapeutic understanding and changing the responses to the causes of these problems, the client can become free of them and implement new patterns of thoughts, feelings and behaviours. This course teaches methods far more advanced and comprehensive than old forms of hypnoanalysis based on early psychoanalytical models of human personality.
Major topics in Course AAH include:
• Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy, including full specialist training in Transforming TherapyTM
• Making therapeutic decisions, selection of methods and matching strategies to client’s needs
• Understanding the dynamics of therapeutic change, developing commitment and readiness for change
• Advanced hypnotherapy for enhancing creativity and performance in many fields
• Development of a successful comprehensive hypnotherapy practice, including ethical and legal issues
• Certificate of Attendance given to students attending the course.
Major topics in Course AAH include:
- Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy, including full specialist training in Transforming TherapyTM
- Making therapeutic decisions, selection of methods and matching strategies to client’s needs
- Understanding the dynamics of therapeutic change, developing commitment and readiness for change
- Advanced hypnotherapy for enhancing creativity and performance in many fields
- Development of a successful comprehensive hypnotherapy practice, including ethical and legal issues
- Certificate of Attendance given to students attending the course.
Outline of the course:
Our in-depth hypnotherapy training teaches you Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy to overcome subconscious self-sabotaging patterns and create major therapeutic change with clients. You learn powerful Analytical Hypnotherapy skills on the course including highly effective uncovering and age regression procedures, gestalt dialogues, dynamic reprogramming procedures and a great array of methods to reveal and change unhealthy subconscious scripts at the root of psychological and behavioural problems. These methods deal directly with deep human emotional and meaning systems. A key requirement of major therapeutic change consists of processing and integrating therapeutically the effects of clients’ negative life events so that closure is achieved and the client can move forward effectively.
This course teaches eliminating old limiting beliefs about the mind and its potential and provides the student with methods vastly in advance of the “relaxation and script-reading” forms of hypnotherapy taught in many hypnotherapy courses, sometimes padded out with basic “pop” (popular) psychology ideas. That approach to hypnotherapy is, in reality, a very basic form of “suggestion therapy”, which at best provides only limited benefits that are frequently transient for many psychological problems. Such courses do not teach the sophisticated procedures of Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy. The methods of Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy are also not to be confused with various old forms of “hypnoanalysis” that deal with subconscious problems in a much more superficial manner and use early psychoanalytical concepts as the basis of the therapy.
HTI is the only training body in the UK approved and licensed by Gil Boyne to teach Transforming TherapyTM, the analytical hypnotherapy system he developed in the 1960’s following his studies with Fritz Perls and many of the developers of modern psychotherapy. All of the powerful, radical methods of hypnotherapy developed by Gil Boyne in almost 50 years of practice, study and teaching are included in the HTI training programme.
In this course you acquire further understanding of the dynamics of therapeutic change and learn advanced principles of therapeutic decision-making. You learn to maximize the client’s motivation and commitment to goals of therapy and to deal with inhibitions on therapeutic change arising from secondary gains and other reasons.